Company Quality Policy
As part of the mission of the Company, Aviocost aims to implement a quality policy, which tends to get the satisfaction of its customers, through the continuous improvement of processes.
This constitutes a clear commitment of the Company’s management, which requires similar and firm commitment to all functions and all employees. This commitment must be intended to achieve the following objectives:
- set the processes, which relate both to services provisions and productive activities, to quality criteria;
- disclose internally all standards relating to Quality, obtaining on the concepts exposed in them, the involvement of all functions;
- provide the means and resources required by the various functions to achieve and sustain the quality levels established for the various services;
- maintain an adequate level of training for employees on the concepts of quality, and the application of the standards, if necessary through training processes;
- establish an appropriate monitoring methodology, through “audits”, recordings and specific inpections to ensure compliance with the obligations assumed by each function of the Company on the criteria of quality.
In order to achieve the objectives of excellence, Aviocost, in line with the guiding values of the entire Company – customer satisfaction, enhancing and respect of the people, value creation – has defined a quality policy that takes as its guiding values:
- Compliance. Satisfaction of the needs and expectations of customers by providing products and services in compliance with the requirements and by respecting the delivery times
- Improvement. Maintain the quality improvement process extended to the business processes and to the products and services provided to customers.
- Costs. Realization of products and services in an economical and competitive way, paying attention to the overall costs.
- Certifications. Aviocost currently owns the following System and Product Certifications: UNI EN 9100: 2005 ICIM UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000 ICIM, Avio SpA, AGUSTAWESTLAND, NADCAP for EDM